MAN Nutzfahrzeuge honours suppliers with "Trucknology Supplier Award"
At the presentation of the "Trucknology Supplier Award" on June 10, 2010 in Munich, MAN Nutzfahrzeuge honoured ten suppliers for their outstanding service. A total of around 1,200 suppliers play their part in making MAN's buses, trucks and engines particularly efficient.
Bernd Maierhofer, Director of R&D and Purchasing of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG, presented the awards together with Purchasing Manager Björn Carlsson. Maierhofer emphasized: "For us, suppliers are long-term partners whose services and components make a vital contribution to the quality and reliability of buses, trucks and engines from MAN Nutzfahrzeuge. Particularly with regard to our objective in developing ever more efficient and eco-friendly vehicles, it is crucially important for MAN to co-operate with innovative and flexible suppliers."
With its "Trucknology Supplier Award" MAN recognizes suppliers who have delivered outstanding performance in this respect.
Trucknology Supplier Awards went to the following companies: (in alphabetical order)
- b+m surface systems GmbH, Eiterfeld
- EGE Endüstri ve Ticaret A.Ş., Izmir
- ElringKlinger AG, Dettingen
- Linnemann-Schnetzer Deutschland GmbH, Elterlein
- Oswald Kienbacher GmbH, Bad Hall
- PARSAN MAKİNA PARÇALARI SANAYİİ A.Ş., Pendik
- Ressenig Fahrzeugbau GesmbH, Villach
- Ring-Plastik Pechler GmbH, Altomünster
- ROTH-TECHNIK AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H., St. Aegyd
- Wasiak GmbH & Co. KG, Burgdorf