Convenient entry and exit
The Lion’s City LE city bus has an entrance height of 320 mm, making boarding and alighting extremely convenient. To help with this, the kneeling function, featured as standard, allows the side of the bus to be lowered by a further 80 mm. Persons with reduced mobility and parents with prams can board without a problem using the folding ramp at the second door, which is included as standard.
The interior: functional and comfortable
The interior of the Lion’s City LE city bus has a spacious and inviting atmosphere, and is easy to clean. The seats are equipped with cushions covered with plush woollen fabric, and the seat backs are made from easy-clean plastic. Additionally, each seat has a built-in hand grip and can be fitted with an armrest on request.
Variants for scheduled bus services: always a step ahead
The low entry version (LE) is also available for the MAN Lion’s City C, L, G and GL city buses. The special Lion’s City variants impress with their low vehicle height and a greater number of seats, which are arranged in the direction of travel.
Lion’s City LE city bus
- Lengths from 13.70 m to 18.75 m
- Single- and double-leaf hinged doors
- Single-leaf outward-swinging door behind rear axle available as an option
- Low-floor design between front axle and door 2 (available with platforms as an option)
- Entry height 320 mm
- 39 seats in rows
- Tyres 275/70 R 22.5
- Six-cylinder in-line engine Common Rail with 213 kW (290 HP) to 264 kW (360 HP) in Euro 6
- Six-cylinder-natural gas engine with 228 kW (310 HP) in Euro 6
- Six and four-speed automatic gearboxes