Cockpit for bus pilots
The high expectations drivers put on their workplace are impulse enough to set new benchmarks in also cockpit design. This is why even the smallest details have been optimised to drivers' needs in the MAN Lion's City Ü. The result: logically arranged and easily reachable controls as well as clearly structured and easily understandable instrument panels that are effortlessly readable at all times. The central element is the liquid crystal display on which drivers always keep an eye on the most important operating and diagnostic data as well as on all vehicle messages. And to ensure they never lose their orientation, they have a perfect all-round view through the downswept windscreen and in the wide-angle mirrors with fold-in function.
Workplace with much comfort
In the ergonomically designed cockpit of the MAN Lion's City Ü, an optimised space with high operating convenience is also waiting for the driver in addition to a user-friendly and clearly structured instrument panel. Drivers can adjust the comfortable driver's seat as well as the steering wheel. This not only supports an ergonomic posture, fatigue-free driving over long routes is also ensured. Much room is provided by the practical, lockable stowage compartments above the driver. An LCD monitor for overseeing the interior can also be fitted here. A ticket machine can also be integrated in the cab door when required, and matched to the interior design through various attachment option. And of course a driver’s workplace compliant with the VDV guidelines issued by the Association of German Transport Organisations is also available as an alternative.
Overview of highlights:
- Ergonomic cockpit with high operating convenience
- Clearly structured instrument panel with revised menu and switch design
- Ergonomic and adjustable seat for fatigue-free driving
- Steering wheel with adjustable height and inclination
- Liquid crystal display for operating and diagnostic data
- Good view through downswept windscreen and in wide-angle mirrors
- Practical, lockable stowage compartments for driver and steward/ess
- Good view through downswept windscreen and in wide-angle mirrors with fold-in function